MEFI FLOUR BOMBING – April 20, 2018
3.20.18 Briefing in MASP Board Room
1000 with Michael ‘Viper’ Maloco
Pick up Flight Crew sign-in sheets from Mojave Air & Spaceport front office or find online at: http://mojavemuseum.org/mojave-experimental-fly-in/
Airport will remain as an open airport, so there will be Non-Participating aircraft using runways 8/26
Aircraft will go out as a flight
- Each flight will consist of 4 aircraft, and you will be told your position in that flight.
- Each flight will be assigned a lead aircraft.
- You will be talking with the ground and tower at all times so when you call them you will use your N number to identify yourself, tower will have a list of aircraft in each flight
- Taxi out as a group of four
- Per aircraft – one pilot and one bombardier
- 2 bombs per entry
- $10.00 per entry
SPECIFIC INFO AT THE FRIDAY BRIEFING
MEFI would not be possible without our partners: