The Mojave Experimental Fly-In was held April 12-13, 2019 and welcomed over 160 aircraft including the first flight of Stratolaunch! Families and indoor enthusiasts joined us on Friday night for the Build and Fly Competition at the Stu Witt Center.
Thank you to the many volunteers who made this event a success! Specifically, Rick Aldrich, Zach Reeder, Brian Min & team, Steve Rushford, Sally Kendall, Rebecca Reeder, Ursula Finkbeiner, Bill Deaver and the MASP staff.
2019 Mojave Experimental Fly-In Winners
- Best Overall — Draco, Mike Patey
- Best Design –“QuickLi” (Electric Quickie), Henry Hallam
- Best Build — Pietenpol Air Camper, Edgar Knouse
- Best Effort — Van’s RV-9A, John Koehler
- Best Test — Scaled Composites Model 351 “Stratolaunch”, Dale Stix (Crew Chief)